Country Style Grilled Pork Ribs
Grilled country style pork ribs are both visually appealing and absolutely delicious to eat. The meat looks fantastic! Nicely barbecued with the cross hatch grill marks and fat juicy meat sections ready for biting and chewing exercises.
The ingredients are simple and the results are fantastic.
- 2 tablespoons pork rub
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds bone in country style ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium high heat (350 to 400 degree).
- In a small bowl, combine pork rub and 1 teaspoon pepper. Rub mixture evenly over ribs.
- Grill ribs, covered with grill lid, for 1 to 1 ½ hours, turning ribs occasionally.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
BBQ SAUCE INSTRUCTIONS:
- In a medium saucepan, stir together ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, butter, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, and remaining 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
via Kusina Master Recipes: Grilled Ribs Recipe Country Style
BBQ Pork Ribs, Grilled Pork, Grilled Pork Ribs